Friday, May 8, 2015

Our Adventure Quest

           Our story has a summary of The Adventure Time Quest. In the story there are two main character named Finn and Jake, they have to go through the jungle and defeat their enemies to get to the magical sword. If they complete the quest and kill the Ice King they get to keep the magical sword. My partner and I made it by using Keynote with different techniques. It turned out very interesting because in the quest there are two adventures and it keeps you going. What I liked about this project is we get to make something really creative with a partner and we both get to be creative together to make something great. What I did not like about it was that it was confusing when I made the buttons and the slides to get them in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment